Sunday, April 13, 2008

Katie and Troy Came to Visit!

Last weekend my sister Katie and her husband Troy came to visit us--and we had soooo much fun! They came in on Friday night and stayed until Tuesday morning. In just a couple days we packed in a ton of fun. We went to the Santa Monica pier and ate hot dogs on the beach, we went to the pier in Redondo Beach and had fresh steamed crabs, and spent a full day at Disneyland.
We felt so lucky to have them come visit and had a ton of fun.





As we were leaving Disneyland Teddy fell asleep on Troy, and we were all saying how we felt so jealous--he looked so snuggy and comfortable, and Ben said "yeah, I wish I had a giant to fall asleep on." Exactly. Here is Teddy with his giant.


9 comments:

carrie said...

cute sisters. I want to live in warm CA.

bazookadaver said...

I love his hair. That boy is stylin!

J&B Barrett said...

SO CUTE PICTURES AND NEW BLOG BACKGROUND!!! SEE ITS NOT THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT! sO WE CANT WAIT TO COME AND SEE YOU GUYS! GOSH!

Amber said...

sisters are wonderful! I am so glad you had such a great time. I love Teddy with his giant. Ben, no giants for you!

Morgan Moore said...

Oh I likey the new look of ye olde blog!! Looks like you guys had so much fun!! Let's get together soon.

Audra Bollard said...

Teddy is becoming quite the picture model--big smiles in every single picture! Glad you had a great time--I would've expected no less than at least one day spent at Disneyland from you two :)

Jennelle said...

Brady is having a fit right now. He wants to go to D-land soooo bad. Looks like lots of fun. We miss you guys! We will more than likely be making a pit stop in Cali after we leave Hawaii, since we really have no clue what we are doing as of yet. So...see you soon!

cassaundra said...

He is so stinking darling. Don't you just love sisters?? So fun to see you guys.

Jake & Brooke said...

Hey, I LOVE these pictures! Hope you're all doing well.