Tuesday, September 14, 2010

GoodReads

So I'm be a bit of a procrastinator, a list maker rather than a do-er, and I get bogged down with details. I really really like things perfect--but I'm also lazy and lack self-discipline. This is not a good match. As a result of these conflicting personality traits I am somewhat of a self-help book fanatic but nothing I've read comes close to this...

Enter... The Happiness Project.


Of all the self-help books I've read...and there is plenty--just ask Ben about the stack that, up until recently, towered next to our bed: The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands, The 5 Languages of Love, The Anger Trap...on and on...this is the first self-help book that has...well, actually helped my...self.

So there.



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Heids, I totes saw this book at Anthropologie yesterday and I remembered how you'd recommended it. I'm buying it tonight. If it stinks I'm blaming you (and Anthropologie buyer #51). I'll let you know how it goes!